Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Up to.

What have I been up to lately?

Seems like there too much to mention. One of the easiest ways is to take a look at my phone photos and those will tell you where I've been.

That is, assuming I even take pictures of stuff I do.

Most of the time I forget.

I'll try and remember most of it now, then we'll see where the photography takes us.

Since choir tour, I've had a concert, gone home for Easter break, paid my taxes (SO MUCH MONEYS), got new tires put on Lola, and brought my dog back with me to Minnesota (hopefully my mom doesn't miss her too much)! I got to spend time with family (my sister and her husband came home from Illinois!), lots of time with friends, and got to play the piano.

I asked my mother if the next time I came home, could she please have the piano tuned? It almost wasn't worth it to play...but I couldn't help myself. I brought back a stack of books with me so that I can play them here! There are practice pianos here at school as well as a piano at The Boy's house. He says he likes to listen to me play...we'll see what he says later! ;)

I don't think I've ever had so many people ask me what I was doing with my life after graduation. At least this time around I have a plan for this summer... As for after that...

I registered for a virtual career fair in the beginning of May, so we shall see what comes out of that. I also sent an email to a company concerning a data analyst position they had open- I asked them when that position was open, and/or if it was filled already. That'd be an ideal job this fall.

And now...the photos. Most of them are boring. But whatevs.

We had lettuce growing on our dining room table. This was a weird sight...

I'd forgotten how much I missed my Rubik's cube! I brought it back with me.

Saturday morning we were talking about phones and apps and games, etc... So they're all sitting on the furniture messing with their smartphones and...

Mom felt a little left out. So she pretended to have GREAT FUN on her 'dumb' phone. HILARIOUS.
 Side note. Dad was playing a motorcycle game on his phone when my mom texted him. Before he could receive the text, Dad gave the phone to Brett so he could play the game. Little did mom know that when you are playing the game, the phone automatically reads the text out loud.

HA.

"Do you really have to do that right now, dear?"

HA.

Mom and I made a BUNCH of cards this weekend. This was one of my favorites!







Back at The Homestead with Maggie! She loves it here!


I already posted this on Facebook, but....It's still true. Graduation. One month. Oh boy.
Here's your photo of the day! If you'd like to see the rest of the funny underwater dogs, here's the link: http://flashsolver.com/2012/04/01/funny-underwater-dogs/

They're hilarious and look slightly insane.



Question: If you had to make a new cereal...what would it be? Not something on the market now, and it can be a continuation of a General Mills cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment