Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Twins

Now, I'm not a huge Minnesota Twins fan...

But I like them as much as the next gal. Especially when the team consists of so much eye candy.

Last week Friday, The Boy took me to our first twins game of the season! (I say of the season because he has season tickets and we shall have many more adventures to Target Field this summer) Before we left my house, he gave me a present!
Isn't it beautiful??

I wish I had taken more pictures, because Target Field truly is a beautiful stadium.


Our seats weren't right behind the dugout by any means, but I don't think there is a "bad" seat in the place. Plus, it's right by the bathrooms! And we all know how tiny of a bladder I have. 

But it was cold. So i rarely took my hands out of my pockets. And rainy. So I had my hood up the entire time. And the Twins lost. But none of that mattered cause I was in great company. :)

He really did have a good time.

And now, your picture of the day! Pretty sure this is what Maggie is like when she has to take a bath...

No comments:

Post a Comment