Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Harder than it looks

So today, when I could have (and should have) been doing homework...

I folded some paper.

I was browsing the interwebs and came across this photo:


They look awesome, no?

So I say to myself, "Those look awesome! I bet I could do that!"

So I got out some scratch paper and tried to follow this tutorial video.


This is what resulted.




I think I need to take some paper-folding classes or something. I'm usually very good at this! I once made an elephant out of a dollar bill....Maybe I'll do that quick and put it up here...

Later Much later:


I think this little pachyderm turned out a little better than my flower. I think it may have turned out better if I used an actual dollar bill instead of just paper, but beggars can't be choosers.

So maybe origami shouldn't be my profession. But I sure do make a mean cube!

As always, here is your funny picture of the day!


Mmmmm, pancakes...

2 comments:

  1. Can you please make me a whole zoo of little origami animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the flower turned out pretty nicely. It was your first try, after all.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete