Monday, February 11, 2013

Shampoo

Too true:

Is it just me, or did we used to have normal-smelling shampoo before? Everything was fresh spring, strawberry, peppermint, and citrus. Nice, normal things.

Now, I pick up a bottle and it's like, DEW GATHERED BY MONKS FROM THE HIMALAYA MOUNTAINS MIXED WITH A ROOT OF AN ASNCLSCHBK PLANT THAT GROWS ONLY IN AN OBSCURE VILLAGE IN AMAZONIA, WITH A DASH OF MAGICAL BERRIES FROM NARNIA TO GIVE YOUR HAIR VOLUME.

And it still smells like citrus to me.

Side note, I forgot to pay rent this month. I was immediately reminded by the 'overdue notice' on my door and immediately brought a check downstairs and put a reminder on my phone because being evicted is not cool, yo.

I don't have anything else interesting to write about today other that I've been working a lot and spending time with the man I love and trying to keep in touch with friends.

I've also been making cards! Hit me up if you'd like to order some!

Cue funniness:

Bill Gates' AMA today from Reddit.

But I wants to playz wif you....
A fluffy bunnykins.
That's actually the scientific name for this type of animal.
I don't know how to goat yet, but I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment