Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thankful

Today, I'm going to write about things I'm thankful for. Because there's a lot. And who says you have to wait until Thanksgiving to do that?

And so, without further ado, Laura's thankfulness list (as of 6/3/2010):

1) Sundays without homework (need I say more?).

2) Falling into a bed at night that is not an air mattress (even thought it is still on the floor).

3) Loving siblings:
      a) Rebecca- How can you not be thankful for a girl like this? One that sends you hilarious links to fun crafts or creepy LOTR fans that build replicas of Bag End or gives you the most adorable nieces ever?
      b) Matthew- With a big brother like this, who needs to know anything about computers when you can just ask him? He's been there when I need math help, when I need background checks done on roommates (I didn't ask him, he did it of his own accord), and to make me jealous by Skyping with me when Maggie looks adorable sitting up in a computer chair.
      c) Emily- She's been my inspiration for many things, from piano lessons when we were children to excelling in school to writing this blog. She's been there for me when I want to talk about anything, and I am sad she lives so far away, but glad she is building a new life there!

4) Gracious parents who let me pay them back for school instead of a mean old bank.

5) Cousins who let me say in their house and taking over their basements. Seriously, this couldn't have worked out better.

6) Last, but not least: ADORABLE NIECES. (AND #3 COMING IN NOVEMBER).

      a) Claire Elizabeth

      b) Natalie Jean

7) Okay, LAST: I'm thankful for the internet because it gives me things like this:









And there you have it. Only a few of the things that I am thankful for.

Oh, and I'm thankful for the man in my life. Probably should have put that sooner. ;)



1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you too :) Hope your internship is starting out well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete